Terms of Service
Welcome to AS3 Med Spa
Thank you for choosing our medical spa for your health and wellness needs. Before booking any services with us, please read the following terms and conditions carefully. By using our services, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
- Services and Treatments: We offer a variety of medical spa services and treatments to improve your health and wellness. These services include but are not limited to laser treatments, injectables such as Bellafill and Jeuveau, and skin rejuvenation treatments. All services and treatments are provided by licensed and trained professionals who follow industry-standard guidelines and protocols.
- Age Requirement: All clients must be at least 18 years of age to receive our medical spa services. Clients under the age of 18 may be considered for treatment with the consent of a legal guardian or parent.
- Consultation: We require all clients to undergo a consultation before receiving any treatment or service. The consultation is conducted by a licensed professional who will review your medical history and assess your suitability for the desired treatment. We reserve the right to decline any service or treatment that we believe is not suitable for you based on your medical history or any other factors.
- Payment and Refund Policy: Payment is due in full at the time of service. We accept cash, credit card, and debit card payments. If you need to cancel your appointment, we require 24 hours’ notice. Failure to provide proper notice will result in a charge equal to 100% of the treatment price. Refunds are not provided for services that have already been rendered.
- Health and Safety: We prioritize the health and safety of our clients and staff. We follow all safety and hygiene protocols and use only sterile equipment and disposable supplies. We reserve the right to decline treatment to anyone who exhibits symptoms of illness or who may be at risk of infecting others.
- Liability: We are not responsible for any injury, loss, or damage resulting from the use of our services. We are not liable for any complications, side effects, or adverse reactions resulting from any treatment or service. It is your responsibility to provide us with accurate information about your medical history and any medications you are taking.
- Termination: We reserve the right to terminate any service or treatment at any time if we believe that it is not in your best interest to continue. We also reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who does not comply with our policies and procedures.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions: We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. It is your responsibility to review these terms and conditions regularly.
By booking a service or treatment with us, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
© AS3 Med Spa 2023. All rights reserved